Tuscan White Bean Dip
Serve this simple Tuscan-inspired bean dip with toasted pita chips or fresh veggies for a quick party appetizer or a healthy snack. For a more rustic, chunky texture, pulse the ingredients until roughly chopped into a thick paste. If you have time, make this recipe a few hours ahead or the night before so the ingredients’ flavors have a bit of time to meld together. This recipe makes about six servings.
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon (minced) fresh rosemary
- pinch red pepper flake (more to taste)
Place beans, garlic, lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, parsley, rosemary, and red pepper flake in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer bean puree to a bowl and serve.
last updated August 17, 2023