Endive with Oranges, Goat Cheese, and Pomegranate
Endive leaves topped with oranges, goat cheese, and pomegranate seeds are a simple yet sophisticated appetizer that’s sure to shine at your next party.
- 4 endives, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- 1-2 oranges, sliced, membranes removed, and cut into 1/2″ segments
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted slivered roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
Arrange the separated endive leaves on a plate and top each with goat cheese crumbles and orange segments. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with slivered toasted almonds and pomegranate seeds.
last updated August 17, 2023